OMG this is so funny!!! Oh make sure you have nothing in the mouth while reading this....:)

I was due for an appointment with the gynecologist later in the week.Early one morning, I received a call from the doctor’s office to tell me that I had been rescheduled for that morning at 9:30 am. I had only just packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45am. The trip to his office took about 35 minutes, so I didn't have any time to spare. As most women do, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort.

So, I rushed upstairs, threw off my pajamas, wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave myself a quick wash in that area to make sure I was at least presentable. I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment.
I was in the waiting room for only a few minutes when I was called in. Knowing the procedure, as I’m sure you do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended that I was in Paris or some other place a million miles away.
I was a little surprised when the doctor said, “My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven’t we?” I didn’t respond.

After the appointment, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal .. Some shopping, cleaning, cooking. After school when my 6 year old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom, “Mommy, where’s my washcloth?”

I told her to get another one from the cupboard.

She replied, “No, I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles saved inside it.”

Never going back to that doctor again……….. never.

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 6:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• LOL, love that one.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Too funny!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:02 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• sidesplittinglaughter

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Lol! My friend did something similar years ago with what she thought was FDS spray, but what was actually body spray with glitter! Her doctor made a similar comment, I think. She was so embarrassed.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• LOL!! You made me cry laugh!!!LOL Glitter down there! LOL!

Answer by louise2 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• OMG That is hilarious I have tears rolling down my cheeks. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• You Bedazzled it!! Bet you made his day! Next time wear pasties with tassles & really blow his mind! LOL! That's classic! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• That is the funniest thing I've ever heard!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I saw this on FB too, It's so funny! I would also be pissed at them for changing my appointment at such short notice
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• OMG too funny :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2013