Why do I?

Why do i get tired of men so easily? I'm only 21. That can play a part. But when I started dating at 16, I realized the longest relationship I been in was 2 years... And that was because I had a baby by him at 19. I eventually broke up with him because I just wasn't in love with him anymore.
I got over him without even trying. I'm in a new relationship now, and we have been together for almost 2 years now, and he's starting to really annoy me. I'm not tired of him, but he seems to annoy me a lot. He was in a relationship for 10 years, and I'm just like wow. How did y'all do it? That's a very long time. And although I'm really hoping it happens with us, just the thought of it I'm like , ....I don't know. I feel like I would be so sick and tired of him.

I hate being like this. I'm jealous of girls I went to high school with who are still with their boyfriends. I'm jealous of long term relationships! I hate being like this... What's Wong with me?!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Apr. 18, 2013 in Relationships

• well if you are looking to be happy 100% of the time with a man- you will never find it. My DH annoys the ever lovin' shit outta me at three times a day... but I still love him dearly. We make more happy times than not. annoying habits and arguments are part of the package! It is part of being a relationship that allows you to learn every aspect of a person. The question becomes not what can I 'live with' but what *can't* I live without. You have to stop seeking perfection to find it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• It sounds like you're probably too immature right now for a real relationship, which isn't uncommon at your age. Nothing says you can't live single for now til you're ready, or even just date for fun without it being anything serious.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• You have not met Mr. Right hun, when you do it will come naturally.....

Answer by older at 8:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Yes it is because you are young. When you meet the right guy. Time will not seem so long. I met my right guy at 28. 52 and still with him. Time flies when your with the right guy I say.

Answer by louise2 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• louie2 i hope im like you! my grandma knew my grandpa 43 days got married and where together 45 yrs,mhe died she never took her ring off or dated again.
    Anonymous

• At 21, you don't even know who you are yet, much less what you want in a man. That's not a bad thing, it's just because you haven't had a chance to get acquainted with your adult self and find out what your passions are, what's important to you in life.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• The problem is that you think you need to be in a relationship, but you don't. There's nothing wrong with being independent. Think of those girls still in relationships as being needy. It changes everything. Take time out and just focus on exploring your own interests. When the time is right, you'll meet someone who is interesting enough to keep your attention. You've been given a wonderful blessing to be independent. Most girls feel like they need someone to make them happy. I think your short relationships are proof that you don't need anyone to make you happy. You take responsibility for your own happiness. That's maturity.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 10:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• It's not your age. I got married at 18 and that was 48 years ago. You are immature and you haven't yet learned what love really is. Hint: It's not about sex. Sex is just the frosting on the cake!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:33 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Maybe you should talk wth someone about it.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I can't get into long term relationships. I've been through 3 marriages (and divorces) and many dates & lovers. They annoy me quickly as well. Maybe some of us just aren't made to be some man's folly. I'm not sure I agree with Nannie B this time. I'm not young and certainly not immature. I just can't deal with most of the attitudes of men this patriarchal society has created. Just enjoy life as it comes and whoever you are with at the time. Don't envy other women because you have no idea what those men are putting those wives through. Just enjoy being you and what opportunities life brings to you. I'm sure many of the women you envy are envious of you!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:36 AM on Apr. 19, 2013