TMI BUT I NEED HELP

So i haven't had sex in god knows how long. i'm just not into it that much since i had my daughter. I had a friend who said it would make u want to have sex if you shaved down ehre.....is that true. are you shaved down there...please no bashing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• i am shaved and sex feels much better for me. i think it does help out with my sex drive to be honest.
    Anonymous

• I've shaved that area since the darn hair down there started growing.. I hate that crap. It feels so dirty to have hair down there for me. Anyway, because of that, I don't know if that would increase the sex drive any but it would make you feel sexier. I think your sex drive issue is probably more hormonal since you say it is since you had your daughter. Try doing some research on estrogen dominance online and see if that fits you. Also, if you are using birth control, you might want to do some digging on that too.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• YES I AM COMPLETELY BARE DOWN THERE...MY HUBBY LOVES IT THAT WAY AND I FEEL MUCH CLEANER. =)
    Anonymous

• I was shaved and it didn't help my sex drive any that I noticed. Now I recently grew alittle hair and still no difference in my sex drive. Hmmm..guess it's different for everyone.
    tinkerbellma21

Answer by tinkerbellma21 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Do you shave everyday or everyother day....i tried to shave today and it took me amlost 45 mintues and i still have hair down there...
    Anonymous

• Im bare I havent had sex in two or three years... I think its cleaner I shave everyday so the hair doesnt have a chance to grow back. My friend who is rich lasered all the hair off her body except for her head... So its a preference ...
    Anonymous

• i use beard trimmers and keep mine short. shaving bare makes me itch, and irritates his skin during sex. so we both trim just enough to keep the hair soft. and yes, since it does make it feel a little more tidy, and makes for easier cleanup, my libido is rampant.

def look into the horomonal issues as well, for sure!

GL, girl. Some of us just don't like sex. I'm not one of 'em, but two of my very best girl friends just aren't interested.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• maybe get some stimulating lube or creams I know Passion Party sells some stuff that when you rub it on your lady parts (lol) that it significantly heightens sex! trust me ;) If you dont want to order it I am sure a store would have something like that we have a Zone D' Erotica here and they have some pretty good stuff, that could be fun anyways to go there with your man and pick out some stuff together and then go home ya know!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• shaving doesn't help your sex drive. It might help you feel sexier, or cleaner but it isn't going to fix a "hormonal" problem
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i am completly shaved and no it dont actually help your sex drive in itself... but, it does make you feel sexier and a little more exciting. and the itchies will go away, its not permanent. i think being bare makes you feel a little naughtier cause you (they) can see everything :)
    Anonymous