Does your dh take you with him to a shooting range?

We've gone twice and I like it at first I was very nervous bc I hate guns I guess bc they are scary to me.

What are y'all's experience?

Thank you ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yup... that's how he found out I know A LOT more about guns then he does!!! LOL
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I think the first few times we went I took DH. He shot on the farm and never thought about using the range. I did not learn on a farm but at a range so.....
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Yes he's taken me. I needed to learn how to use our guns. I am also afraid of them.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:35 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• We go a couple of times a year.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I would be the one taking him and he doesn't like guns lol guns don't scare me, I shot my first gun at age 5. Yes a real loaded riffle. Then I got a bbgun at age 10 and could have gotten a riffle or gun at age 12 but chose not to.

My husband is from the Bronx, and doesn't care for guns but it did want to buy me one for protection for a while, we never did but mostly because of finances and I didn't think we needed it.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• My ex took me a few times before he got sick and had to start using a wheelchair. I wasn't allowed to shoot because I'm blind, but it was fun to hang out.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:00 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• I go as much as I possibly can. I love shooting. The more you shoot and handle the gun the more comfortable you will be with it. If you are going to have one in the house you need to know how to use it.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:21 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• we go sometimes together but I go with my friend Joanna more than I do my dh. he's not into it, but I find it a good stress reliever
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:43 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• He has taken me once, but I was a little freaked out.
    hatagaj

Answer by hatagaj at 9:38 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• We just shoot on our own land. A few days ago the boys were shooting 22s and me and son did some BB guns and bow and arrows. It's a way of life for us. I love it.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2013