Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

im 21 year old i have irregular menstraul periods i been having my period fro 27 days idk what to do


Answer Question

Asked by mic208 at 3:55 AM on Apr. 19, 2013 in Health

Level 2 (4 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • It could be uterine fibroids causing the problem. Whatever it is I'd see a doctor or go to the health dept female clinic.

    Answer by admckenzie at 4:02 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

  • Please make a doctor's appointment ASAP!  And make sure you eat nutritious meals and take a Women's multivitamin every day. When you're losing that much blood for too long, it wears down your body. If you have no money, you can visit any free clinic (just google it) or use a medical discount plan (not insurance but close enough), such as


    Answer by hellokittykat at 4:04 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

  • Definitely go to the doctor. This used to happen to me when I was younger. It was never serious, but they can stop it, and you may need a vitamin with iron.

    Answer by ohwrite at 9:18 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

  • Are you on birth control? Are you skipping pills? What else is going on? Overweight or under weight? Any other medications?

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

  • See a doctor ASAP.

    Answer by khedy at 11:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.