All heck is breaking loose in Boston

One suspect in bombing is dead, the other is on the loose in Watertown, MA. Massive lock down in Cambridge and surrounding area.

NBC news link.

How long before suspect two is caught?

tessiedawg

Asked by tessiedawg at 6:00 AM on Apr. 19, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• hopefully not too much longer
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:41 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• They're saying the suspects are from Russia near Chechnya. I didn't expect that!!
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 6:54 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Wow! so glad they at least got one of them! and it won't be long before the other one is caught too!

Answer by older at 6:59 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Thank you for the info.

Answer by Bmat at 7:06 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Lets hope he catch him fast before anyone else is killed or hurt.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• My Husband's had a green card for 13 years, and that's not weird.... The boys that did it are young, and have been here since they were little kids. Not sure why thats strange.... IMO it doesn't matter if they were from Mars, they committed a horrible crime, and I'm glad one of them is dead.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:29 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• They have the surviving brother cornered in a house (allegedly). SWAT and law enforcement have surrounded the building they believe the surviving brother is in and are sweeping neighboring dwellings. They have said that he may be wearing an explosive vest.

Here is a link for live feed.  I'm sure there are others if you don't like local FOX affiliates.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:29 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Why Chechnya? Why anywhere, but why Chechnya in particular?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• I'm floored that they are reporting that these two have green card and have been here less than a year! It took my DH and I two years to get his, and he is a mild mannered guy from the UK. Heck it took almost a year to get my step daughter's. Shocking.
    tessiedawg

Comment by tessiedawg (original poster) at 7:01 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Now they are reporting the family has been here for a while. That makes more sense to me, at least regarding the green cards. Not that ANY of this makes any sense at all.
    tessiedawg

Comment by tessiedawg (original poster) at 7:45 AM on Apr. 19, 2013