Conflicting reports on the Boston bombing....

With so many different stories out there, it's hard to know what to believe. A friend of mine (retired military officer, very into politics) posted this on fb this morning....something to think about...
http://www.naturalnews.com/039977_The_Craft_Boston_marathon_private_military_contractors.html

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 9:33 AM on Apr. 19, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I think honestly this early in an investigation the size of this one that anything is possible. I will let things unfold with time and see what makes the most sense.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:55 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• You could fill a book with all the conspiracy theories out there right now.
    This I do know: when my son was overseeing an event in downtown SF, that closed blocks and had 10,000's of attendees, they not only had their regular corporate security and EM, they had hired undercover security. Some of this "security" was brought in from other corporate locations, including London, Eastern Europe, Asia and elsewhere. So the appearance of private contractors is not surprising, actually kind of would expect it.
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 9:45 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 9:34 AM on Apr. 19, 2013