Live feed from a few Boston news stations....

In case you want to watch it live and get the real info.... Here are live feeds from two Boston new stations... 

http://www.myfoxboston.com/category/262392/boston-marathon

http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Running_of_Boston_Marathon

Please don't post a bunch of poorly reported crap about this until all the info is in and people are safe!!!
Some of us live near and/or have family in the area... so posting a bunch or false rumors and speculation never helps the situation!! Thanks!

Crafty26

Asked by Crafty26 at 9:37 AM on Apr. 19, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I have had that streaming for a while now. Thanks for the link and update for those that are following.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:39 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• josie, it doesn't look like OP was directing anything at you. It's hard to read tone, but OP says it wasn't about your post.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:11 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Oh no! Poor DJ!

Looks like someone is unhappy!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• if you are referring to the "question" I posted, I am just asking what other's think. I am with my military friend and think there was more to it than random jackasses planting bombs
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• guilty of what? idk what the hell is going on. I do know that I don't trust any media source, the one you posted or the one I posted. like I said, there are conflicting reports, and our country is so fucked up, who knows what to believe anymore
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:51 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• now it looks like i'm talking to myself lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• I wasn't referring to you specifically... Unless you have a guilty conscience??? I hadn't even looked at your post.

The best off offense is a good defense... So I was proactively getting a real source out to people from to start.The stuff i see posted here somedays is sickening!!

A lot had happened here overnight - the entire city of Boston is basically in lock-down (Shelter in place order via the police). But, thanks for your concern.
    Crafty26

Comment by Crafty26 (original poster) at 9:54 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• sorry if I offended you, that wasn't my intentions at all. like I said a million times, who knows what to believe anymore. I sure as hell don't trust the government and wouldn't be surprised if they had something to do with it, if they're not great...then it's some clown-bag or 2) that needs to be shot
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Sweetheart this isn't about YOU... self-centered much???
    Crafty26

Comment by Crafty26 (original poster) at 10:02 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• um no...dude you need to chill the fuck out
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:04 AM on Apr. 19, 2013