I know i shouldn't do this, but i really need your help or rather my youngest needs everyones help

last week her favorite stuffed animal in the whole wide world disappeared.  we like in elkhart in and she wants to know have you seen this pig? she was last seen wearing a dark pink tanktop onepeice with a skirt. she's a pale pink color with white eyes (too many baths in the washer) 

i don't normally list where i live, but her nightmares have gotten worse. this pig has been with her for three years, she was with her when she had her tonsils removed and my daughter really misses her pig. her pig's name is holiday

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 11:31 AM on Apr. 19, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• LOL! hope you find him soon!

Answer by older at 11:33 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Awww, I'm no where near there. Is there a way you can replace the pig & then "find it"?
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:36 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• i wish. i bought the last one at myers three years ago for easter. she's got ten other pigs that she sleeps with, but none of them is holiday.
    noel1978

Comment by noel1978 (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Maybe Holiday ran away and got married? She doesn't have a telephone, or you are sure she would call, you could say she wrote a letter telling your kid to pick out a new stuffed animal to keep her company until she returns?
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 11:43 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Have you tried ebay? Maybe you can find a replacement there. If you can post a better picture or know who manufactured it then update us & maybe one of us has one we can send you.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:43 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• try amazon- or if really desperate ebay
    we have found a lot of lost/ broken/ no longer in production toys there
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:44 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Piggieslve to play hide and seek.
    Have you looked under the bed and in the closet?
    Did you lok in thefreezer and in the bathroom laundrybasket?
    I oce found on under the couch.
    Good luck
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:46 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• No sightings of the missing pig here in NE Texas. Sorry. :o(
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:47 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• your not going to believe it, but she actually cleaned her whole room without me telling her just looking for holiday. like i said, holiday was there when she got her tonsils out (june) she didn't get the other piggies until chirstmas.
    noel1978

Comment by noel1978 (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• awe poor girl! my DD recently lost her beloved Bubba and luckily someone found him at Walmart. keep the hope!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:50 AM on Apr. 19, 2013