No more ovulation pain? WTH?

Okay, so every cycle that we've been trying (on #5 now), I have had pain on one side every month, the day before I ovulate. I always pop positives on my OPK's, but have never had egg-white CM. This month, I have not done any OPK's, but I have had no pain either. However, this is the first month I've had egg-white CM. Did I ovulate or what? Have any of you experienced this? Or at least having ovulation pain every month that's now disappeared? I didn't really like having it because it could get very painful, but it was (I thought) a sure sign of ovulation. What the heck?

BTW - we're not using any fertility drugs

mrsflorea

Asked by mrsflorea at 11:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I rarely had ovulation pains until after I had my son. I know I didn't have any when I conceived him...I knew i was fertile because I was charting.

Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility." I think it's very likely you DID ovulate this time and may well be pregnant this very moment.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:58 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• wow. i opened this post because i have never heard of ovulation pain. i am pregnant w/ my 4th and have never had any pain at that time of the month - at least none that i've ever recognized as being related.

i don't know anything about it obviously, but....if i were you....i would see your doctor if you're having pain at that time of the month.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:27 AM on Feb. 17, 2009