If you are heterosexual, and you had a graphic dream... adult content

that you were engaging in lesbian sex, how would you feel about it when you woke up?

I had a totally erotic dream the other night about having sex with a (legal) but younger woman. In the dream it was amazing sex. Im not weirded out or anything. And I have great sex with my dh. But this was sorta bizarre....

Has this happened to you? Would you find it weird you dreamed about something that you've had no interest in?

Nimue930

Asked by Nimue930 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2013 in Just for Fun

• im not attracted to women in anyway but i had one of those kinda dreams the other night. it was only awkward for me cause it was a woman im friends with and not attracted to haha. it was strange to have a sex dream with a woman, but the mind likes to try new things i guess haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• We're all bisexual by nature,whether it's 1% or 99% IMO

Dreams are usually not to be taken literally

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• I've had them. I wasn't complaining. ;-) Women are beautiful in ways that men will never be. Doesn't mean that I want to be with one.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 5:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Sex is sex. Doesn't mean anything.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• I can't even have those dreams with guys in them! I ALWAY wake up before it gets anywhere good : (

*I wouldnt worry about it though
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• I have a lot of weird dreams but never about another women. So if I did . I would say to my self. " Why in the hell am I dreaming about that"
    I have had dreams about other men. And my DH wanting a divorce. Him leaving me for another women. But never about women, sexualy.

Answer by louise2 at 6:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Honestly it may have but none that I remember.
    I do not think that it would wierd me out all that much but I have an unusual way of looking at things.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 7:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• not often
    fantasizing abut women is very normal too
    women are beautiful creatures
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 20, 2013

• Oh I know, and Im not weirded out or anything... Its just different for me to have a dream about something that Im not thinking about, or involved in, etc... So it caught me by surprise...
    Nimue930

Comment by Nimue930 (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2013