Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are people getting those little yellow mini faces on here?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

Answers (4)
  • The cute little smileys are calles sweetpeas. You can go up to where it says "Add an Answer" right next to that is a link that says "use full editor" any time you click that link you will be able to change font, size, color, check spelling and add sweetpeas!!!big smile mini They arent yellow though. The ones on yahoo are yellow and they are called emoticons.


    Answer by amber710 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

  • Im pretty sure the option is anywhere you can type text

    Answer by amber710 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

  • is a good place.

    Answer by Liansmommie at 10:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

  • I was wondering the same thing lol



    Answer by tickled_pink09 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.