How has your day been?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 7:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Well. I was the only nurse at work for the past 3 days (preschool w/ 1000 kids) and I'm just exhausted. I've been trying to hire a NURSE for 4 months, it shouldn't be this hard. I received my Sandy Hook ducks and I started giving some away. :) Our schools went on lockdown when the Boston bomber may have been on a train (and obviously he was not). Um. I decided to go on vacation and try to get away from it all. Um. LOL.

kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Kind of depressing, actually. I had an appointment with my rheumatologist and got diagnosed with Sjogren's Syndrome(sp? on top of my fibromyalgia. Makes sense now, having had so much sinus trouble and dental problems, but the last thing I needed was another illness to juggle and I'm scared what it means for me going forward. Then the person I had lined up to get my daughter from school flaked out on me, and my boyfriend was in another city taking his son to the doctor, so I had to scramble at the last minute. Compared to the hell going on in Boston, I guess I don't have much to bitch about, but I'm still exasperated.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Good so far just got home playing with my daughter now watching the news to c if they caught the creep for bombing Mass.
    Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• good! Son got up halfway decent this morning- came home in a decent mood, hubby slept better today, went to zumba and about to make dinner :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2013