Bridezilla

My friend is getting married in 3 more weeks and she is being a complete bitch she gets mad over stuff that's her fault like not getting the bridesmaid dresses picked out yet I mean who waits at the last minute to get the bridesmaid dresses picked and then she is saying there might not be a cook at there reception this part put the icing on the cake at her bachelorette party she told us the day but not the time so when we all arrived she had a fit and said that she doesn't need us and that we were a joke we were like wow that's how you feel then bye....3 days later she txts me and ask if I wanted to be in her wedding again I told her no...Was I wrong to do that

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2013 in Relationships

• I would have said no as well. But I would have said ... Oh hell NO you psycho f*cking bitch. You are just getting married. There is NO EXCUSE for you nastiness. You need to get over yourself!!!"

I can't understand why people put up with this shit from brides.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• I would skip out on her if you had the chance to and not feel bad about it. My sister in law did this shit with my family that flew across the country to be here for the wedding. Scheduled the dress fitting an hour after they would be arriving to their house via flying 8hrs to the airport then driving an hour to my brothers house. They were exhausted. She didn't care. It had to be her way. Over a year before that when I was having my wedding and she kept butting in and bitching that she wanted to have hers at EVERY venue I looked at for us. Mine was outside! She originally wanted a church wedding til I started looking. Like I wasn't suppose to book till she chose her place. I had my son 2 wks after her wedding at 37wks and she knew I was having trouble for months. She still gave me a hard time about refusing to be in her wedding. I wasn't in good shape to be putting up with her extra selfish stress. Don't do it.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 7:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• If she is that type of person, then forget this whole bridal circumstance, she's not the type you want to be friends with period. I had a "friend" like that who always had a temper tantrum and would never apologize. This pattern continued despite my hopes that sh would eventually grow up. It was such a waste of time spent on her. Time I can't get back!!!! Shaketa, maybe you can practice more French.... and tell her Au revoir....C'est la vie!
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 7:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• IMO no.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 7:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• bye bye bridezilla! What are you going to do that weekend? I say the money you saved by not buying her a gift, the dress, take a long weekend.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 7:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• It's her wedding and her responsibility unless someone agreed to help her with certain portions. There's never an excuse to behave to an extreme, I don't care what circumstances you're under. Did she ever apologize, like in person and sincerely? People make mistakes but adults own up to them. However, some mistakes cross the line and can never be forgiven. I wouldn't attend her wedding if she was rude like that.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 7:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• I don't know why brides freak out so much. It's just another day.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Sounds like she needs someone to help her with the planning.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:19 AM on Apr. 20, 2013

• @jerseydiva The money I saved I might just spend it on my daughter
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• @SpiritedWitch me either we all said no except her sister her mom forced her to say yes
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 7:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2013