Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am filing for sole custody

Dd father hasn't seen her in a year and I think it's just time for it to be legal and on paper.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2013 in Parenting Debate

Answers (7)
  • Good luck.

    Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

  • Good luck. If a dad hasn't seen his daughter in a year, that would make filing for sole custody easier. Has he paid CS?

    Answer by Ballad at 9:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

  • Good luck. Will he fight it?

    Answer by louise2 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

  • you could get him for abandonment. that would help you out


    Answer by chrstny88 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

  • Good luck!

    Answer by kmath at 9:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

  • Good Luck

    Answer by Dardenella at 12:20 AM on Apr. 20, 2013

  • He pays child support . He probably will want visitation out of spite. We live 3 hrs from him. We shall see.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:12 AM on Apr. 20, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN