Pet Food Recall

March 18, 2013, we informed you of a voluntary recall on select Natura products.

Out of an abundance of caution, we are extending our recall to include all Natura dry dog, cat and ferret food and treats that have expiration dates on or before March 24, 2014. We are sorry for the disruption, but we simply want to ensure that every product meets our highest quality standards.

Natura canned products and Mother Nature biscuits are not affected.

Please read below for more information about the recalled products and how to replace your pet food if it is included.

Your pet’s health and safety are our #1 priority. We are taking all actions necessary to ensure that our products meet both your expectations and ours. Our Fremont plant has been focused on quality enhancements and is now shipping new product to stores that will be on shelves soon.

As fellow pet owners feeding Natura products, we share your disappointment and again, we are very sorry. For additional inquiries, contact us at http://www.naturapet.com/about/contact-us or (800) 224-6123.

Sincerely,
Employees of Natura Pet Products
Updated Product Information

Natura has issued a voluntarily recall of all dry products with an expiration date on or before March 24, 2014, for the following brands.

Innova

EVO

California Natural

HealthWise

Karma

Replacement Product Information

If your product is affected, and you would like a replacement, please download this form and follow the instructions.

liss05

Asked by liss05 at 8:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2013 in Pets

• Wow! I'm shocked. But How many times have some of the other foods been recalled? This is the first time I have heard These foods being recalled in all the years I used not once was it recalled. I fed my dogs California Natural and Innova.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 7:42 AM on Apr. 20, 2013

• Wow. Those are high quality brands. I fed Innova to my first dog and was very pleased with the food and also the company. Hopefully this is mainly a precautionary measure.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Don't use that kind, but here's a bump! Thanks for the info
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• They were bought out by Procter & Gamble...that's what happened! Big corporations ruin small businesses!
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 1:17 AM on Apr. 21, 2013