Why can't I see the boards or people I am following on Pinterest? What is the point of following them if I can't find them again.

BadGoat

Asked by BadGoat at 9:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2013 in Technology

• The boards and people you follow will appear when you're logged in and directly on www.pinterest.com. Clicking the red "Pinterest" in the center on the top of the page will also return you to your personalized main page.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Go to your home page with your boards and under your profile picture, on the right side, you will see "Followers" and "Following". Click on "Following" and that's where the people are that you are following. Click on the name of the person and it will show all of their boards and tell you which ones of theirs you are following and also gives you the option to look at their other boards you might be interested in. :-)
    k9mama27

Answer by k9mama27 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• That's just it. I don't have a following or followers button. I have opened Pinterest in Chrome and Internet explorer and it just isn't there.
    BadGoat

Comment by BadGoat (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Go to your profile thingy where your boards are and it will say like 59 following or something like that and you click on it and then it will give you a list if the people you follow, or you can just use the search bar. Type in a name and click search then pinners, or sometimes the name will just pop up and you can click on it.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 9:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2013