In our time of rejoicing, let us not forget the families....

who lost these 4 people... Krystle Campbell, Lingzi Lu, 8 yr old Martin Richard, and Officer Sean Collier.

Or the countless others who are injured and/or amputees b/c of those ass holes!!! 

May tonight's arrest provide them all some level of solace and comfort.

Crafty26

Asked by Crafty26 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• So sad for these families and the injured and their families. So glad this hunt is over for everyone in Watertown, as well.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• A lot of people are rejoicing that the suspected perpetrators were caught. I can understand that. I know that most people still are grieving as well. It is a balance. It is good to remember those who lost their lives and who's lives were changed by this.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Ballad, the news stations are showing the ppl in the Watertown clapping and rejoicing that their ordeal of being in locked down and scared for their lives is over. ppl are rejoicing that (hopefully) the nightmare of the past week is over.

my thoughts are with everyone in Boston...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Crafty you took the words right out of my mouth!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• One of the residents at my hospital has a cousin and her new husband in Brigham. They both lost a left leg. They are stable and still in ICU, both doctors, and I keep them and all the families of those injured and killed in my thoughts.

And I'm so glad this is over now.....as I know everyone else is.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• I'm glad they caught the guy alive, and I will be interested to see what unfolds from here. My heart still breaks for the families of those killed, and for the survivors and their families as well. I'm also angry at the selfishness of these two men for not only ruining the lives of so many people who were strangers to them, but for putting their own families through this. That level of selfishness just astounds me.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• I still think the whole thing is extremely sad. For everyone. Honestly I had to turn off the news because they wouldn't stop showing everyone celebrating.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 9:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• There is a lot to be thankful for tonight. I guess that's all...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• I don't know what brings more pain...family getting news their loved one has been killed, than a family getting news it was their own who did the killing.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• I think everyone breathed a collective sigh of relief when he was taken into custody. It is still a long road ahead and hopefully now that he has been caught the rest if the story can be sorted and out in order so all of the erroneous information out there can be trashed. FWIW, I will pray and sen pd positive thoughts to the injured and the dead, as well as those that know and love them. May they feel any sense of closure ahead.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2013