Whats the best way to deal with people u hate?

I cant stand my sister in law, my husband's brother's wife. She lives across the hall, so she gets in my face all the time. She's really annoying and talks sh*t n denies it. She wouldn't dare admit it, (she knows i'll knock her) but its rude to not be nice, and i try not to be mean, but i just can't stand her.How do i live with her, (when they're family u must :O)

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Be the bigger person and let the things she says roll off your shoulders-she'll get the picture.
    Anonymous

• Just get over the pettiness...once it doesn't matter to you, you'll just roll your eyes and get on with life. She'll be nothing but an afterthought.
    Anonymous

• Pray for her! It is amazingly liberating to pray for your "enemies."
    Anonymous

• Kill her with kindness. Eventually they snap, they cant take it. Their need to be bitchy will overpower them. Then just sit back and watch... It is a fun show...
    Anonymous

• I'm probably the worst person to answer this cuz I am brutally honest. I would tell her that she annoys you and that you don't like her and would appreciate her not bothering you. Also explain that you understand that since you are family that there will be times you have to coexist and you would like it if you two could try to maintain peace for your husbands sakes.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Pray and ignore.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 12:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Who says just because someone is family, you have to deal with them or put up with their BS. If you don't like her, stay away from her. Become a black hole. Ignore her.
    If you have to be around her because of a family event, be polite, but stay away from her.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 12:31 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Ignore her when possible, when you cant(like family functions) smile and nod then walk away. You dont have to say anything or have lively debate,etc.

Give her as little time and energy as possible. Not like you have to live with her or invite her in or anything like that. She annoys you...limit it.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Ignore and avoid as much as possible!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I wish i knew i have the same problem lol but i dont wanna cause any drama in the family
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Feb. 17, 2009