If you had a 23 yr old son who has been confined to a wheelchair all his life

And he is begging you to take him to a whore house so he could taste some sugar walls...would you ??

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2013 in General Parenting

• I'd encourage him to DATE. Being confined to a wheelchair doesn't necessarily mean he can't date.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• No,he can find a respectable relationship in the real world. Sex is only a minute part of a relationship not the entirety of it.

I also would not take my"typical" son to one either
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 6:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• Yes I would, but I would also build up his self esteem with normal women, even someone with disabilities has a better half somewhere....

Answer by older at 5:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• No. I would prefer to have taught him that being confined to a wheelchair does not prohibit him having a loving, fulfilling relationship with a woman. If he still wanted to go to a whorehouse anyway, then he'd need to take himself or have friends take him. I'm his mother, not a pimp or madam.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:44 AM on Apr. 20, 2013

• No.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:11 AM on Apr. 20, 2013

• Nope
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:42 AM on Apr. 20, 2013

• First off, if I could not say what I was taking him there for, or if those were his words and he could not say it straight out, I would deffinitely not.
    I do not know what kind ot disability has put him in a wheelchair. Is he able to take care of himself? Can he carry on a decent conversation? Does he have friends? Can he hold a job? Many people in wheelchairs lead a realtively "normal" life with the eception that their legs will not take them where there want to go. There are other ways, taxis or carservices (here it is call a ride) or friends. He should go with friends to where other people meet and talk and drink and get to know each other. He is worth more than a slam , bam, thankyou ma'am
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2013

• I would rather my son in a wheelchair find a girl he can hav a real relationship with. As a mom, I don't think I would feel comfortable taking him to a whore house--there are just some things Mom shouldn't be a part of. That being said, I wouldn't object if Dad or some of his buddies took him there, or to a strip club or whatever. There are things in life that one should experience, and tasting some sugar walls, as you put it, is one of them. If that's the only way it can happen, then so be it, but I'd still hope for an ongoing, loving relationship for my son.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• Just because he is in a wheel chair does not mean he is confined, get out and live life before it's over. Plenty of people with disabilities live life to the fullest look it up on you-tube. But to answer your question no you don't take him to the whore house, but his friends can and if he doesn't have friends then your the one confining him not the chair!!!
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 10:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• We've been wanting to go to the Bunny Ranch for a while, so yeah, we'd (hubby and I) take him. Make it a family day out kind of thing.

Oh and my son was stuck in a wheelchair and we had planned a trip to the local titty bar for a drink and lap dances all around for his 21st birthday.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2013