Hey how do you meet new friends?

I know this question may seem silly, but I adore my friends but none have kids. I really want to meet mom with kids. So of course I joined this website but does anyone have suggestions on how to meet other people around town?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Playgrounds, libraries, Barnes and Noble storytime. You have to be a really outgoing person:) Its hard to meet new people sometimes.
    Good luck.
    Anonymous

• go to mom at the top of the page and search moms or play the widgets games and leave mom a message on there page there is many ways
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• some moms on here may be from around there search for them
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• find the groups on here that are local to you. That is what I did. Many of them have playgroups and meet-ups so you can get to know the other moms in the group & the kids get to have fun too.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 11:22 PM on Feb. 16, 2009