Would you like your spouse without a job and make money at home?

He quit 3 jobs already he has a bad attitude with employers and quit over simple things such as a write up Or directions given...he's signed up with MCA and honestly it's some bs I feel it's lazy making money at home it's sound like a scam

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2013 in Relationships

• Someone like that will never amount to much.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• It sounds like your souse has authority issues and he should seek help in order to have a happy productive life.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• If it was just that my husband decided to take a job where he worked at home and made his money I wouldn't care. But that isn't what yours is doing, he never keeps a job and chances are even if this is a legit job he will quite it too. He really is just another child to take care of.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• It's a company of MCA it sound like a scam and yes working at home is lazy ass hell just like I go out n work he's needs to
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• working at home in a legit job that pays is not lazy if it pays equal to what you would earn out of the home. But he doesn't ever really work does he? THAT is the problem not working at home.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:02 AM on Apr. 20, 2013

• My husband works from home and I LOVE it! He starts at 6:00 a.m. and off at 4:00.
    My coffee is always ready when I come home plus dinner if I'm hungry.
    I wouldn't have it any other way!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 20, 2013

• I would love that kind of working home but he just refer people as a job there's no hours or days just on your own time and place and the amount he makes can't pay the bills
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:09 AM on Apr. 20, 2013

• A job is a job. You don't have to work out of the home to make money and it doesn't make you lazy.

That being said, your DH has more issues than what job he is doing. He probably isn't going to change.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2013

• I work from home and set my own hours, but I set an awful lot of them. I'm not lazy; I get the bills paid. But you have to be pretty self-disciplined to make an at-hone job happen because there are always other things you could be doing, plenty of distractions. It doesn't sound like your husband has the gumption to set goals for himself and stick to them, and if that's the case, the at-home job probably won't go much better for him than the ones he has already quit. You'll have to decide what you can live with and what you're willing to do if your spouse won't change.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:19 AM on Apr. 20, 2013

• @ballad job if it a job that will get the bills paid at acceptable
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Apr. 20, 2013