hot flashes

can u have hot flashes when u first become pregnant? I've been getting random flashes where my face gets flushed and red and I'm not sweaty just body temp is up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, that's exactly what I had when I first became pregnant. I also felt like I was going to pass out when that happened to me so make sure you're staying hydrated! Always have a bottle of water with you !!!

Good luck.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 11:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Yeah, I had hot flashes all throughout my pregnacy it was winter and I had the AC on. lol It killed my husband he had to wear a jacket in the house. lol
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• yep your body is going through alot of hormonel changes right now completly normal
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 11:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My heat is on 62 degrees and I still sweat when I am sleeping at night. My SO always has a blanket and a sweatshirt on compaing about how cold it is. So yes you do get hot flashes when pregnant!
    jeni0323

Answer by jeni0323 at 1:27 AM on Feb. 17, 2009