What do you guys think about whats going on in Gaza?

I think the Israelis are doing a great job in manipulating the world to thinking their innocent and are fighting out of self defense. They pretty much trashed Gaza and left them with nothing. The Gazans were miserable before they got trashed, now they're just lucky to be alive. Only a few Israelis died compared to the thousands brutally murdered in Gaza.

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 11:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it's been going on for several thousand years and isn't going to end for several thousand more, so picking sides is rather pointless.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:39 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• It is prophecy and I support Israel at all costs.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 11:31 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Just so you know...this OP only wants people to say they agree with her. Even you respectfully give your opinion (which she asked for in her question) and it does not agree with hers, she will leave nasty chatter on your page.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 11:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Doesn't bother me - people who do that only make themselves look bad
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• True...just warning other moms who may not want others seeing the nasty chatter on their page like I had on mine.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 11:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2009