So, what is your moisturizer of choice?

I haven't tried and likely won't try the vaseline products. I recall that their lotions didn't work to well for me.

I like Gold Bond hand creams and moisturizers. There are others, but DH brings them from other countries and I don't know how to spell them unless I am looking directly at the bottle. A couple of them are from Brazil and some from Columbia.

Have you tried the Vaseline spray and go products?  Did the ad here prompt you to purchase the product?  Or has the ad here made you less likely to try the product?

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 12:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• For my face and hands I use argon oil. For body I use gold bond healing.

I was in the skin care aisle yesterday and saw the new vaseline spray stuff. I won't buy it, that kind of thing bothers my lungs. I hate it when ppl use spray sunblock at the pool, it makes me cough.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• I will refuse to buy Vaseline products just because of how much this ad annoys the crap out of me.

I use Dove Cream Oil lotion. It really moisturizes. I especially love it when a sunburn starts to heal.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• The ad has made me nuts, I use Hempz lotion it cost about $18 for a 20 oz bottle and lasts for about 2 months, I love it!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 12:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• If I want just a simple moisturizer, I actually like the Aveeno baby line. That's what I've used since my oldest was a baby.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• I buy a locally made moisturizer. It's hemp scented, but comes in a variety of scents. I buy some each time I pass through the small town where it's made.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• Argan oil... Stupid typos.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• I like plain old Lubriderm Unscented.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• THIS is the best stuff ever.  You can go to the link and read the reviews.  It is awesome.

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• Not a fan of vaseline products - even less so now. LOVE Gold Bond moisturizer as well!! Good stuff... AND no annoying adds!! LOL
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• I use Argon or Boscia brand on my face and I have actually been using the Vaseline spray stuff lately since I got a free bottle of it but normally I use B & BW
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2013