How can i make extra money quick(single mom)

any ideas .
I love to sing , beginning scrapbook , need to save
2000 grand quickly any ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2013 in Entertainment

• 1) Reduce your expenses. I ate sandwiches for a few months, used only low cost CFL lightbulbs in the house, made sure I unplugged everything that didn't need to be used, turned the thermostat down to 70 degrees in cold weather or up to 75 degrees in hot weather, used curtains to keep heat in and sun out depending on the weather, cut out cable and phone costs (free phone via internet google phone)

2) Maybe advertise for babysitting, pet sitting, event planning (kids party planner) in your local neighborhood.

3) Be an egg donor and find a company in your local area willing to pay.

4) Particpate in clinical trials

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 7:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• If you have items you no longer need at home, have a yardsale or sell on Ebay.
    Babysit
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• Sell real gold jewelry.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• Put up a sign at craft stores offering to help someone scrapbook. I'd sure pay someone who had a knack for that. Not $2000, but if you did it for a few dozen people, you could get there and enjoy yourself at the same time.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• Sell stuff on ebay.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• Could you do singing telegrams? I don't know what your babysitting situation is. Do you know anything about dishes or antiques? Shop garage sales and sell things on ebay, you could also babysit for other people when they go out of town, I have a friend who makes $500 a weekend for watching some kids 24/7 when the parents go to Vegas. You could offer to run errands or take an elderly person to the grocery store, hair appointment, doctors what ever. Same friend shops and cleans for a couple of women, and charges $15 an hour for gas and helping them.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 1:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• Dog walk. Very lucrative, depending upon where you are. You can charge $15 for a 20 minute walk. Cat sit for people on vacation. Usually two visits a day for the cat (feed, clean litter, make sure they are alive!!!) Advertise at your local vets or your church.
    WiseOlderMom

Answer by WiseOlderMom at 10:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

• I have a great opertunity for all single moms looking to make extra cash fast send me a email at camchs1117@gmail.com and ill tell you how u can become even more successful!
    crobertson

Answer by crobertson at 1:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2013