Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to know who is who does VBACS in lee county. i want to try for a VBAC for my next baby.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2013 in Pregnancy

Answers (5)
  • Google it? Contact your Ins. Co & see if they can give you OBGYN info?

    Answer by 3libras at 3:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

  • The odds of one of us living near you are astronomical

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

  • Oye!

    Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

  • Call your local hospital and speak to a nurse in that department. They usually know a lot about the different doctors who deliver there. That's how I found my midwife when I was pregnant with my oldest.

    Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:01 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

  • Lee Co-un-ty.... where? I think you left out some very important details.

    Answer by m-avi at 5:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.