Whats the best kind of minipill?

I've been on cerazette for almost 4months, I have to be on a mini pill cuz I breastfeed around the clock. But in these 4 months I literally got a normal period lke 10 times. It totally takes the fun out of having sex. And its like a regular painful period, I want to switch but it's been good on the weight gain side. I haven't gained any weight. Any suggestions??

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 11:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Health

• I take Errin, and so does my friend. I might have gained a tad bit of weight like 5 lbs, but my weights been flucuating due to the breastfeeding, and whether I've been eating enough for the two of us. I bleed irregularly too though. Spotting to a 4 day "period". I say "period" cause I can't actually tell if it is or not. Hope I gave you some help. :D
    Sparta.

Answer by Sparta. at 12:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2009