This might sound carzy

My daughter had broken her elbow about 2 month now she just got the cast off. She ask me can i keep the cast i said i don't know why not. Dose anyone what do with a cast and idea.

Thank you
Tammy

piglet91

Asked by piglet91 at 1:17 AM on Apr. 21, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Is it clean, or does it have a lot of dead skin flakes on it? Is it crumbly or in good shape? Perhaps you could have your daughter decorate the cast and then put a clear coat finish on it to keep it from deteriorating. Or see if she wants to pound it to death with a hammer, if she's relieved to be rid of it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:28 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• Back in the day, they used casts on both my legs to get them straightened out. I think I was pigeon-toed or something like that. Well, my G-ma kept 1 of my little leg casts in a plastic bag for years. I couldn't believe she still had it! (BTW- my parents got lots of looks carrying around a baby with casts on both legs! :p)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:49 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• I. Kept mine. I just put it in a bag in my closet. I had it for years.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• I suppose she could decorate it and put in on the wall
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:54 AM on Apr. 21, 2013