So complicated.

I'm 2 days late with my period, but i got a neg test. My period is always on time. I have alot of the pregnancy symptoms such as :
Bloating
peeing alot
sore boobs
gassy/constipation
fatigue/tired
dizzy/nausea
mood swings
I do think i'm pregnant, but how come i'm getting a neg result?
This is bothering me because i dont know if i should take precautions or not. Like not drinking alot of caffeine, scooping cat litter ect.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Apr. 21, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Test in a couple of days. A lot of times the pregnancy hormone is just at low enough levels it can't be detected this early at home. You can go to the doctor and have a blood test, which is much more sensitive.

In the mean time it would be wise to take normal pregnancy precautions. It doesn't hurt anything to drink less caffeine and ask hubby to scoop the cat box (although some caffeine is fine and the risk of scooping cat litter is pretty minimal anyway).
    AtiFreeFalls

Answer by AtiFreeFalls at 3:14 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• I tested negative the first test I took 1-2 weeks later I took another one and it was positive. Make sure you take it first thing I'm the morning!
    mashton2612

Answer by mashton2612 at 8:00 AM on Apr. 21, 2013