Why is it getting so slow in here?

confused

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2013 in About CafeMom

• It is always like this on the weekends. Especially on Sundays.

Answer by louise2 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• 3. They have finally started using Google for recipes or they're eating out
    2. They have finally started using WebMD for whatever ails ya
    1. They finally figured out a home pregnancy test works better than asking strangers on the internet! :0
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• welcome spring.gif

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:15 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• Because it is Sunday!

Answer by older at 8:11 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• Because it's a nice day outside. I am only stuck here because half my family is sick. I am totally missing the Renaissance Festival we have tickets to. Best part is. I was the only one who even wanted to go. Yay me.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:06 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• It's been on the slow side lately. I came up w/ my own top 10 list for the reasons:

10. The weather is getting nicer, so more moms are outside wearing out their kids
    9. The weather sucks in some part of the country, so the moms are without power or too busy w/ clean up from storms, flooding, etc.
    8. With Spring, comes Springs sports, so the moms are playing taxi driver & cheerleader
    7. The regulars know each other so well, they've become like an old married couple, and have run out of things to say or share
    6. The Vaseline add has scared off the newbs & disgusted the rest, so they're taking a break
    5. The closer it gets to Mothers' Day, the better the husband & kids are acting, so there's nothing to complain about lately
    4. NBA Playoffs, NFL Draft, NHL Playoffs, NASCAR, Baseball season has begun, etc. (so those not into sports have escaped the house while hubby takes over the TV)
    cont.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:46 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• It's Sunday and that friggen vaseline add is slowing the page down!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:35 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• Because it was early in the morning when you posted this and some of us were still (thankfully) in bed.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:53 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• It's Sunday and that friggen vaseline add is slowing the page down!! Answer by Crafty26

^^This. It makes the page load super slow and it's just not worth it to sit here and wait most times.  It wasn't as bad in the groups, but I don't have to page load as often there, especially when I haven't been in them for a few days and I have more to read.  This stupid ad is slowing things down too much and is really annoying.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:43 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• all the above reasons and for us mommas in school its crunch time...lots of big projects due & finals coming up!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2013