How is everyone on this fine Sunday?

I am getting ready to reseal my shower and start my homework how about you ladies?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Life is good! have a newborn in my life, and she was sent from up above, an angel my daughter is adopting, because no one wanted her, she has a sad beginning but a very happy future with us, she is now 2 weeks old, and i am on my way to see her....

Answer by older at 11:18 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• My 11 y/o seems to slowly be on the mend from the nasty tummy bug that hit her on Friday nite. Got a load of laundry done already & more housework planned for this afternoon. Tomorrow I get to deal with the whole bank/copied debit card fiasco, so today I may drink! lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:12 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• Congratulations to you and your family Older. So precious.

I'm gearing up for guests to arrive in an hour. I'm hosting a big BBQ and crawfish boil today. 32 lbs of mudbugs are purging right now. Woohoo.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 12:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• I'm getting ready to mow the lawn. Not sure what to do after that. I think we are going to look for some kind of plants / shrubs for the bedding in front of the house. I'm thinking Lantana will be good.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• Aww- older she's so sweet! And smiling already b/c she knows she's wanted & loved by a good family :) Enjoy! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:34 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• Older she is beautiful!

Going to relax today and enjoy the sunshine!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 11:45 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• I have a kitchen drain to unclog. I am so happy
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:13 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• Awww! I'm so glad about the baby, older!

Mine's ok. I'm going to be taking my little girlies out later.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:31 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• She is so cute
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:56 AM on Apr. 21, 2013

• Pretty good. My daughter made me a birthday cake today. Technically my birthday is still a couple days away, but Tuesday is a busy day so she wanted to make it while she had time open.  She decorated the kitchen and dressed in cosplay just for me. You can see the cake in my Isn't this awesome? post.  Sebastian Michaelis never looked so yummy. LOL

2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2013