breast feeding....help!

i always had big boobs i was a c at 13 and i am over a triple d normally but i was wondering if breastfeeding will take me to lower then i normally am if i breast feed? i hate my boobs and would love to get to a double d at least?

josalin

Asked by josalin at 11:38 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well honey, my boobs became those "torpedo titties" after breast feeding lol not sure they will shrink if that's the answer you are looking for. mine didn't but then again i am still ten pounds heavier than i was when i got pregnant.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I went from a DD to a C when I weaned
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• probably... i heard they get smaller..
    sweetmama8

Answer by sweetmama8 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• They will most likely get larger if you breastfeed... I started at a B bordering a C, and now I am up to a D. I don't understand why you would get smaller breasts by breastfeeding, even though your breasts do drain each time you feed, your developed milk glands that blossomed while you were pregnant will continue to fill up those larger cup sizes. It also depends on how much of your bust is comprised of fat, and how much is of milk glands, if it is mostly fat making them larger then you may lose some of that fat while breastfeeding if you are not sure to eat enough while nursing. I'm not so sure about how much of the busty-ness will go away after you wean, but I'm sure that the longer you breastfeed the more of your larger bust will stay the way it is... they won't be as perky, however.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I started at a mid-sized B, and went to a D while I was breastfeeding. After my son weaned himself, the milk ducts were no longer inflated, so my breasts when down to a mid-sized C. They might get smaller after you wean, but be prepared for them to be HUGE while you are breastfeeding. If you are already big, they may stay the same size or get bigger.
    If your breasts are causing you significant discomfort, have you thought of breast reduction surgery after you are done breastfeeding? That might be a good option.
    Guaranteed

Answer by Guaranteed at 12:22 AM on Feb. 17, 2009