Seriously fracking annoyed [vent]

im dealing with the most impossible man on the planet when it comes to dealing with my asshole ex.

last weekend i told him he needs to start coming earlier to see the kids, like around 12 or 1. for the longest time he was coming at 3 but he moved out when they were still babies so they napped until then. now they're older and they dont nap so its kind of dumb for all of us to wait around.

he assholeishly shows up at like 1:15.

then today when noon approaches and i hear nothing from him i text him to ask when hes coming. thirty minutes go by and the kids have had lunch and he says not til 2. so i figure id have them have quiet time today after lunch and now they're asleep. they were up late last night so i figured they were tired.

well then he texts me at ten after 1 to let me know hes on the way, its just now after 1:30 and he should be knocking any minute. i hope he doesnt think im waking those kids up because he changed his fucking mind again and showed up early.

i cant deal with him anymore! hes such a douche.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 1:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2013 in Relationships

• well he can wait in his car until they are awake. :)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• What a jerk! Let them sleep & tell him to wait in his car until they are ready. Inconvenience him!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• You need to get a specific set pick up time. Hopefully that will happen at your next court date.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• First off I want to say I read the first line as this: "...when it comes to dealing with my asshole sex.' And I was thinking WTF? So I reread it. lmao. (I needed a laugh today)

back to the *real* question. I sure wouldn't wake them up! I would tell him 'They fell asleep I will wake them up for you after 2 since that is when we agreed you would be here. '
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• This is what you do. You tell him to be their at a certain. Inform him that if he is not their at that time you will not answer the door or you will not be at home after that time. You have things to do. Then waiting around for him all day.

Answer by louise2 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• hes not coming to pick them up, he visits them here.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• lol! i shouldve done that.

i seriously hate having him here. i try to make small talk so its not so awkward & tense but he only feeds into it by giving me clipped responses and crap. its like bitch, you are lucky i even let you in my god damn house.

but its better than the alternative, which is sending them over there and not knowing if he's really being supervised or not.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• My ex did that crap. I kept telling him I needed a break from the kids and he needed to come take them somewhere & not just visit in my home. I finally moved away but men can be so annoying. Funny how they show up on time for things they want to do but can't get to visit their children on time. Too bad we can't just smack 'em!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:17 AM on Apr. 22, 2013