How soon can i know when to take a prego test! Plz help

I GOT THE BIRTH CONTROL SHOT ON MARCH 3RD,2012 AND I HAD TO GO BACK MAY 25TH FOR MY 2ND SHOT! BUT I DID NOT GO... I I DID NOT GET A PERIOD TILL THE THE FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER, THEN I GOT IT ON NOVEMBER 7TH ..{I DID NOT GET A PERIOD FOR DECEMBER ANN'S JANUARY} ON FEBRUARY 27TH, 2013 I STARTED MY PERIOD AND STOPPED MARCH 3RD. I WAS EXCEPTING A PERIOD AT THE END OF MARCH AND DIDN'T GET NOTHING! ON APRIL 6TH I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX! THAT NIGHT AND HE BUSTED IN ME 4 TIMES!! THEN THE NEXT DAY WE HAD SEX 5 TIMES AND HE BUSTED IN ME EACH TIME. THEN THE NEXT MORNING WE HAD SEX 3 TIMES AND HE ALSO BUSTED IN ME!! ALSO THE NEXT DAY BUT WE ONLY HAD SEX ONE TIME AND HEBUSTED IN ME . WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX TILL APRIL 19TH AND IT WAS UNPROTECTED ( THAT WAS 4 TIMES THAT HE BUSTED IN ME ) THE NEXT DAY , I WAS AT WORK AND MY STOMACH WAS CRAPPING JUST A LITTLE, AND I FELT WET DOWN THERE.. SO I GO TO THE RESTROOM AND IT WAS A TICK BROWN THAT HAD SOME LIGHT LIGHT PINK BLOOD DISCHARGE AND I WIPED MY SELF AND IT WAS CLEAR WITH LIGHT PINK BLOOD.. TODAY I WHEN TO THE RESTROOM AND THERE WAS STILL A CLEAR DISCHARGE WITH SOME PINKISH REDDISH BLOOD. I WHEN TO LAY DOWN IN MY BED AND PRESSED ON MY LOWER STOMACH AND I FELT LIKE AS I WAS PUSHING DOWN SOMEONE WAS STABING MY STOMACH:( !! HELP PLZ!! I WANT TO TAKE A TEST BUT I'M NOT SURE WHEN!! CAN I BE PREGNANT?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Shut up..
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• OMG,ENOUGH WITH THE SCREAMING!
    Just test when you want

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• Busted in me!

sidesplittinglaughter

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• When Aunt Jemima & Chef Boyardee say it's time! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• OMG, WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US? TEST WHENEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO. Ugh!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• FIRST OF ALL I'M NOT SCREAMING,
    I'M JUST WORRIED. IF NO ONE HAS A REAL ANSWER OR WOULD LIKE TO HELP ( DONT COMMENT RUDE SHIT )
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• Learn computer etiquette. Using all caps is SCREAMING.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• It's just that we see this same question several times a day, plus you were using all caps, which is taken to mean yelling. Test when you are late for your period.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2013