I am 34 weeks 4 days and I feel really weird, I don't really know how to explain it but everything inside feels really sore and I am having contractioms every couple 5-10 mins

I feel just really really uncomfortable, my baby ai breeched so I'm pretty worried about labor, should I go in or wait it out?

Jazmine94

Asked by Jazmine94 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Drink some water, lie down on your left side, and call your OB. Might be preterm labor and that's not something you want right now.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:44 AM on Apr. 22, 2013

• banging head into wall

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• So which is it every couple minutes, every 5 minutes or every 10 minutes? Makes a difference. If you are worried, either call your doc or go in.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• I would get checked, it might be false labor or it might not, but just to be sure check it out.

Answer by older at 8:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• why wait?

go in, worst that can happen is they send you home
    and home with assurance that all is well
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• You are 81/2 months pregnant. Could be real labor. Go to the ER. Better safe the sorry.

Answer by louise2 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• It wouldn't hurt to get checked. Women do it all the time. If it's not real labor, you go home, so what? But if you're going to deliver a bit early, it's best to do it where there are doctors and nurses in case of an emergency.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• Could be Braxton hicks contractions. Best thing to do is call your dr and tell them your symptoms and they can advise.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• I went in and it ended up not being real labor, and to answer your question Kmath it was not just one or the other, sometimes it would be 7 mins between contractions then the next time ot would be a full 10 mins, other times less so I described as best I could. Thanks for all the help
    Jazmine94

Comment by Jazmine94 (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Apr. 23, 2013