Boston Marathon Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Awake, Answering Questions | Radar Online

The surviving Boston Marathon bomber, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is awake and communicating with law enforcement officials, according to ABC News .

ABC News reporter Pierre Thomas broke the news via his Twitter.

“Law enforcement sources tell@PierreTABC Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is awake and responding sporadically in writing to questions..” the network tweeted out at about 7 pm EDT.

The net has now gone further and reported that authorities have confirmed that Dzhokhar is awake and responding sporadically in writing to questions.

Dzhokhar’s 26-year-old brother, Tamerlan, was killed by cops on Friday.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/boston-marathon-bomber-dzhokar-tsarnaev-reportedly-awake-answering-questions/

Maybe now we'll get a few answers.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 11:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I thought they had determined that what caused his brothers death was actually getting ran over by the 19 yr old?? I'm sure there are tons of conflicting reports though, and I'm sure the gun shots would have killed him as well.

Yeah we will probably never hear everything but hopefully in time we will now the who and why. (meaning who they are connected with if they are). But I'm sure that will be at least years away.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:53 AM on Apr. 22, 2013

• Ballad, we won't get all the answers because they will not release to the public the pertinent information, if they get any from him. We will probably get just enough information to pacify us.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• Funny, because according to high ranking officials here in Boston via interview on the 10 o'clock news he's not communicating yet.... I question that guys source.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:06 AM on Apr. 22, 2013

• On the news right now here in Boston (fox25)... They said that it is unclear as to if he has said anything to anyone before they formally charged him at his hospital bedside - as in the feds are not tell us if he was talking yet or not yet. So far all they are saying is he said the word "no" when asked if he could afford a lawyer.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• I suppose so, and I suppose that's the way it has to be.
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 11:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2013