What would you do if this happened to your brother?

My brother's stepson broke into his house and stole from him after he raised him since he was 4 yrs. old
My brother was married to his mom 12 yrs. and now divorced but my brother & ss stayed in touch then the guy got married had 2 kids of his own. He can't hold a job and now is separated well for some unknown reason the ss was the one who introduced my brother's now gf to him while still married to his mom...ugh!
I don't get it well being how some men are my brother fell for her and is now with her :/ she is a good person but has been married 3 times (3kids from ea. of their dads) my brother never had kids of his own. I wish he would have found a woman with no baggage but oh we'll this his life.
Anyway the other day my brother's home was broken into and got into his safe and only he & ex wife knew the combination come to find out it was my brother's ss who did it so his mom must have gave him the number but there were no finger prints so there is no evidence but what are the odds of someone going into the safe and opening it without damaging it.
Time goes by and now his ex is driving a 2013 vehicle...WTF?
UGH!!!this just upsets me bc he is my brother even though he is handling very calmly and knows in his heart that it was her...what can he do...poor guy.
Just venting sorry so long.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Ugh! I HATE thieves! That sucks for your brother, but he's a grown man & unless he wants to pursue this, he just needs a supportive sister to listen, not say I told you so. (not saying you would) I agree that he needs to change his locks & get a new safe to prevent this from happening again.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• It's hard to see someone you care about going through the wringer, but you'll have to let your brother figure this out for himself.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• He should get a new safe and move on. If there's no proof he shouldn't go around accusing anyone.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2013