Do you know of anyone who does this?

When we were little my mom would touch our faces bc she said we looked so cute & adorable and couldn't help herself. Now that I have my own babies I am the same way...lol I only do it at home but there are times I see cute children and want to caress their little faces and I keep my hands clean but I would not like it if a stranger were to do that to mine. And if I were to do this I would probably use the tops of my fingers on the cheeks.
Well I have been a sm for 15 yrsplus and now my sk's are adults. My dh & I had luch with them the other day it was nice spending time with them and seeing them I wanted to give them a very big hug and just hold them.
I mean we did hug when we saw each other but for some reason the looked so cute to me like I felt a whole lot of love just a warm feeling inside me. So as we step outside to depart I put my hands on my sd and told her she looked so beautiful and that I loved her them I noticed my ss looking back then I did the same to him and they both just smiled but they should know how I am I was always doing this to them while growing up so I ope they did not kind I would have never did it in front of friends or anything. I guess the feeling just grabbed me and it was now my chance...lol
Sorry so long and yes I know I might seem strange but I really not. Thanks for reading just wanted to share :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'm not an overly touchy kind of person, so it isn't easy for me to do hugs and the like, except with my daughter. I do enjoy touching her little face, holding her hand, whatever. She's the only person it comes naturally for me, though.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• We are a pretty touchy bunch at our house. Lots of hugs, kisses & snuggles. And I do love to grab my 11 y/o's face like you said, b/c I just love that sweet face so much. :) My oldest likes to rub or pat my back & give me kisses on top of my head. My middle son is the least affectionate, but I still get my hugs :) There's nothing wrong w/ a parent showing their children how much they love them. It's a beautiful thing. And it's even better when they show it back :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• I'm cuddly like that with my 4 year old, but not a real physical person otherwise. I rarely initiate hugs with anyone lol. I do get the urge to pet babies, but I usually just gently caress their arm or back with my fingers for a second. I don't like people all up on my kid so I don't to it to other's.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• I am only touchy feely with my own kids, other then that I really dont like when other people touch me.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• i do that
    Jazzie12995

Answer by Jazzie12995 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• I love touching and kissing my lil boy's face. He's so cute and has those pudgy cheeks still at 6 yrs. Won't ever outgrow it I guess.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2013