Girls, my ex is... Well, I'm just glad he's my ex.

So I was talking to him today, just updating him on DD, that she's still not throwing up, gaining weight again, etc. & I think to mention that I've booked a room at the beach for this July, & we're going with my mama & baby sis. He asks me if I've talked to his grandmother about watching DD for that long, to which I replied, "Um, she's going with me, Eddie. She loves the ocean as much as I do, you know that." Dumbass tried to tell me I couldn't take her! The half-wit is in prison, & actually thinks he can still dictate my life, & our daughter's. I keep hoping he'll get shanked, but no such luck yet.... Thanks for letting me vent!

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Make sure you send lots of pics of his daughter at the ocean, inhaling the fresh air and enjoying herself.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• He's very lucky you even talk to him!
    Have a wonderful time at the beach, she's going to love it!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• As if! He can't dictate that, the thought of him trying to boss you from a prison cell made me laugh out loud. The way he treated you wasn't funny, but damn! He thinks he's got a lot more power than he actually does.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• Thanks, Virginia, I plan to.

She sure is, PMS! I let my baby sis pick out DD's bathing suit for this summer- yellow polka-dotted bikini! It's too cute!

Yea, it was funny, Ballad. I laughed at him myself. But then, he's been that way for a long time. I don't think he gets that I bent over backwards to make him happy & try to make us work, but that he doesn't control me.
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• You've done more than many would have, that's for sure.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• It's a combination of cowardice & respect for what we had. Well, for either who he used to be or who I thought he was, whichever is true.
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• You have full custody, right?
    Some people never seem to get it, but I guess if I were locked up with no control over anything in my life , I might try to control something ( or someone) even if it was spitting in the wind.

I hope you have a great time.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• have a wonderful vacation
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:48 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• You guys are going to have so much fun! Screw him and his idiotic ideas of what she can and can't do. It isn't like he has been around to see her or know her. You just keep doing what you do. You are a great mom and that is all that matters!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:27 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• did you tell him where to stick it?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 23, 2013