Period question adult content

Normally I have normal periods lasting 5-7 days. Most often 7. This time I started normally. It was an actual flow, not just spotting, and then it just stopped on day 3. It was like turning off a faucet it was so weird, but I'm still cramping a little and I've been off my period for almost 3 days. Has anyone else experienced this? This has never happened to me before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2013 in Health

• It's fairly common. Stress can change your cycle, or sometimes nothing in particular but it changes anyway.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• Yeah that's true. Is it weird that I'm still cramping though? I guess that's the main thing that's bothering me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• It's common. Same happened to me the older I got. It reduced down to average of 3-4 days. I'm not complaining though :) If your hair, nails, and skin seem normal, then I wouldn't worry about it. However, some people on birth control do have problems with hormone balance.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:18 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• I'm not on birth control. It's the cramping that's weird to me. Did that happen to you?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• have you thought about getting on birth control? it might help it become regular. also if you had more blood then normal thats prob why it stop early.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Apr. 23, 2013