Meal replacement?

Thoughts on a meal replacement drink to lose weight? Is this a good ay to help lose weight, or not? Thank ya

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• Meal replacement things are ok for the occasional on the go thing. But if you use them to lose weight, what is going to keep it off once you are done "dieting." Lifestyle change - healthy eating choices, weighing and measuring your food portions, exercise and keeping a food diary are your best choices.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:32 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• I've never lost weight from those drinks. Want to lose weight? Eat more healthy foods and exercise.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• I got severe headaches from Slimfast because of the artificial sweeteners in it, and I didn't lose weight because I got too hungry and couldn't stick to the diet. I also tried the One Day Diet, which had meal replacement as part of it. No luck. Portion control and switching to healthier food options has worked much better for me. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• For one meal like breakfast, it should be okay but in all honesty, the simple way to lose weight is to burn off more calories than what you take in. Eating lots of vegetables and fruit fill you up with lower calories. At least 1 hour of exercise every day should have you trim in no time. Exercise videos on Youtube are free and easy to incorporate into your day.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:15 AM on Apr. 23, 2013