Living in Philly, & times just got harder any advice? adult content

I live in Philly PA. Things havent been easy I was born with Spina BĂ­fida and mĂșltiple other Medical issues but joined the military to spite it all unaware that I www 3 months pregnant when i enlisted (was told it would be a miracule to concive and impossible to deliever a living child he's 5 now and healthy) not long after having my son I split from his father and ran in to an old friend and we started dateing about a year and a half later I got pregnant again (even slimmer chances this time) two years later I'm still with him and love him but he was shot so he collects disability ($700 a month) I'm on welfare ($400 a month) since I left the military during pregnancy with my son and applied for Social Security (having my son made my back alotttt worse) but I'm sick of fighting SSA and losing .. to top it off the owner/landlord wants to sell my house in September Iwant to go to school for bartending (since I've done it priror to the army) so that I can work and get an education (online) but trying to squeeze dimes together to save to move and figure out how to pay for things with such a low income and yet I don't qualify for anything because I don't have a permanent income and he don't qualify for anything because when he was younger his friend used his car to do a robbery so he owes $30,000 and since we aren't married (partly since we can't afford it) we don't qualify for anything together .. I donno what to do I've tried and failed at everything I can think of. Does anyone have advice?
I feel so stupid I wanna delete this post but feel like its my last hope & after reading some posts on here I think you all would understand better than other forums or blogs, I don't need their judgement I need help and support .. I know theirs others out there who are worse off then me and my family but were falling fast and hard living in a two bedroom house with 4 other people, we have one room that you walk threw to get to the only bathroom in the house NO PRIVACY no space its not rock bottom and I'm greatful that my kids are healthy but I don't think I can handle falling any further, I've even thought about suicide to better my kids life but my life insurence only pays for aciedental or murder and I don't want my kids row up without their mom, adoption would kill me , I just wanna have my kids and be ok I don't want wealth I just wanna get by living paycheck to paycheck wouldn't bother me as long as my kids are safe and happy with a roof over their heads and food in their bellies

Kay2127

Asked by Kay2127 at 8:06 AM on Apr. 23, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Where is your family?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:59 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• TROLL

Military would not take you with even a small spine disorder.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:15 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• welcome to cafemom

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 12:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Posted in Home & Garden LOL

Bartending? Being on your feet for an 8 hour shift won't help your back, either!

Go to a temp agency and get a job.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Why do you keep being denied Disability or SSI? Spina bifida shouldn't be difficult to prove, and if you were born with it, then it should be well documented by now. Consider talking to one of those lawyers that will help you get Social Security and take a percentage of your initial check as payment.

Whatever you do, don't do yourself in and miss out on watching your miracle babies grow up.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• This is a TROLL
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:25 AM on Apr. 24, 2013

• My family is small and none have money to spare. His family is a bunch of addicts.

The national guard only checks medical records two years back and I didn't tell them about it.

Wasn't sure where to post it lol. Temp agencies require medical forms if your on welfare when you apply, standing doesn't hurt with my back brace on its lifting and stairs but bartending was an idea I had but after thinking about it more I realize It's not a possibility.

The SSA thinks because I enlisted during pregnancy my back can't be as bad as it is, I had a lawyer they failed to appear to my hearing (it took 2 years to get a hearing)
    Kay2127

Comment by Kay2127 (original poster) at 2:41 AM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Uh huh
    You still have to take a physical. It would have been caught.
    Frankly if that were true I would agree with SSA. You can't hav it both ways, I am fit enough to serve...oh no I am not give me SSA.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2013