How much to charge for watching 2 year old.

My dds bus driver has custody of her grand daughters her husband hurt is leg and dr said it w not heal unless he rests it and stays off of it with ice so she asked if I can watch her youngest for a couple weeks. (Not sure where the other will be). I told her I would do it she said she would pay me. I start today. This little girl is 2 years old (potty trained). I will have her from 930-5 or 530. Monday - Friday my oldest is 8 she gets ho.e at 245 my middle is5 goes to preschool until 1140 then I have my 20 months all day so my hands will be full lol. She said she would pay me although I didn't ask how much. I don't want her taking advantage gave however. How much should be the cheapest I let her pay me? It is at my house but I a m pretty sure I will have to feed her lunch and snacks as well

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Apr. 23, 2013 in Money & Work

• Seems fair, $75 for five days, since you wanted to give the mom a bit of a break. I wouldn't feel taken advantage of at that price.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Then why did you ask if you already agreed on payment?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• i charge 20 a day... the cheapest if your trying to be nice and help out would be 10 a day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• I'd go with 20-25 a day-
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:14 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Whatever is agreed upon make sure it is in writing.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:37 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• It is only for a couple weeks. She said 75.00 a week and asked if that was fine. I said yes since most in home is100 a week that is only 25 off
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• $20-$25 a day
    fumbles420

Answer by fumbles420 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Cause I asked before she dropped her off. When she dropped her off she told me how much she would pay
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2013