We are relocating to Oregon from Ohio...

Anyone here from Oregon that can help me out as far as realtors, neighborhoods and good school districts for our kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Apr. 23, 2013 in Home & Garden

• There are a lot of nice areas around Portland. Just depends on how much traffic you want to put up with everyday as Portland and surrounding areas do not have good traffic patterns. If you have money try Lake Oswego, or for alittle less they Wilsonville or Tualatin. My advice is to stay out of Gresham. Try West Linn, or Milwaukie, Oregon City
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• would help people if you tell them what part of Oregon.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• What area? I live in Oregon and have all my life
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Portland but we would prefer to live on the outskirts. Not in the city. Also, we love the outdoors and really want to be near recreational sites.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Vancouver WA which is just a very short drive over the bridge is a very nice place to live.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• I know one thing. Portland is a large city. Vancouver WA is right over the river. People live in WA and work in Portland. Or visa Versa.  I am from the Tacoma,Seattle area.

Answer by louise2 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Why on Earth would someone from O hi O go to Oregon. It's just not sane thinking unless you're going there to convert them to the Buckeye way of thinking! DON'T DO IT! lol
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 2:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2013