Help! Sleep issues!

I am going to rip my hair out one by one if my 6 month old doesn't start sleeping through the night. She used to. But since we moved and are now living with DH's husband all in 1 room she won't sleep through the night. I don't know what to do. Every night I have to lay her on top of me and rock her and even BF her until she falls asleep. I am exhausted. I have a 2 YO I have to be up early with and I need to be able to sleep at night. Even 6-8 hours would be good. Normally I would let her CIO but since we are in one room and my teenage SIL is in the next room I can't. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my suggestion would be to let her cio shell only do it a couple nights and then it'll be over with see if you could do it over the weekend or something so it wont bother your sin so much
    havingaboy08

Answer by havingaboy08 at 1:37 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Unfortunately, I can't help ya here....my youngest son turned 2 in Oct and RARELY sleeps thru the night. Maybe once a month he will. So if ya find a trick, lemme know! LOL Seriously, I hope it works out better for you....GL!
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 12:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Check out "The No Cry Sleep Solution" by Elizabeth pantley. It will help you.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:49 AM on Feb. 17, 2009