I'm bored. What should I do today?

I need to work out, but other than that, what else should I do today? And by today I mean this morning because I have kid stuff going on this afternoon.

I've been thinking of making a tool belt for cleaning supplies. Maybe I will go look for fabrics and stuff to do that.

I need a project.

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 11:17 AM on Apr. 23, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Thank you for warning me because my eyes are very sensitive and I was thinking of looking it up lol. Have fun.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:47 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• you can come to my house and clean it from top to bottom and while you're at it, do a little gardening
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• That's okay you can kill off all the weeds and unwanted plants growing lol.
    lol I keep hearing food porn but I am scared to look it up lol.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:32 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• A tablerunner and napkins for the table or placemats. a puppet stage for the kids to hold a show, a doll house and quilt
    cookies!
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:27 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• I need an assistant, but if food porn scares you, you might not be a good fit here! LOL
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Just relax and post silly questions on Answers. Always is fun...Love reading on cafemom...I'm kinda bored today...visiting MIL. She's proposed taking us to Cracker Barrell, but now we're just sitting around. Ugh.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• How about zipping on over to my house to sort through my daughter's toys? The pieces all need to be in their proper game and puzzle boxes, the My Little Ponies and play food and Littlest Pet Shop stuff in the right totes ...

Oh well, it was worth a try! I hope you're doing something fun.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• OH, you don't want me anywhere near a garden. I have the thumb of death. Not a green thumb, or a black thumb. It's like the Grim Reaper resides in my plant caring skills.

And the tool belt is for cleaning products and supplies. So I'm not quite ready for that. Yet.
    QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 11:21 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• BTW, I googled food porn and got many images I can't use here. I thought my search had a filter on it. Surprise!
    QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 11:23 AM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Some good ideas Dardenella. I will keep them in mind when I am looking at fabric.
    QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Apr. 23, 2013