Did you have a hunch about the gender of your child? were you right?

Did you have a hunch about the gender of your child? Were you right? I have a feeling this baby is another girl and I was right the first time around :)

collegexmamix28

Asked by collegexmamix28 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I had a hunch. I was mistaken.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Yup, had a feeling I would have 2 boys, and I did.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 5:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Due to special circumstances I KNEW, without a shadow of a doubt that my first born would be a boy. He was. I've never seen myself raising a girl. My daughter is 6 and just as much of a tomboy as I was at that age. My idea of "girl" is one of those frilly, foo-foo, all pink, never go outside, tea party every day kind of people. Nothing wrong with that, but just NOT who I am or someone I can relate to all that well.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 5:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Yes. I was leaning toward boy with my first, and he was a boy. With my second, we were trying for another boy (using the Shettles Method) and I knew it was another boy. I was absolutely positive. Then the night before my ultrasound, I had a panic attack and was asking my husband "What if there's no penis?!" LOL. Yes, he was a boy.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• My ex husband had me convinced that my oldest was a boy. I was so happy when I found out she was a girl at my U/S. During the end of my pregnancy, I had a dream that I would have 2 girls. So, when I was pregnant with my 2nd, I suspected she was a girl & I was right.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:43 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• I had my three before gender revealing ultra sounds. But I knew each one was a boy. Didn't even pick out a girl's name for any of them because I knew they were boys! Lol
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• I had a hunch with all 3. And I was right each time. We got really lucky with our middle child because we barely had a girl name chosen (and never did find a middle name) and had no clue for a boy. (the first 2 were surprises until birth.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:24 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Yes, I knew both my boys were boys. I was very disappointed when proven right with the second because I knew I would not be trying again :(
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• My instincts were right on target three times...

Answer by older at 9:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Never..........until now. My step-daughter jinxed us. She said she wished to remain the only girl. So we are having a girl!
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 23, 2013