What is something you wish you could say?

I want something to relate to and write to connect with women. I want women opinions on things that matter to each one of them that either they can't say or don't say because they feel nobody will understand. It can be about anything really, I don't mind.

For example, being a mom sucks at times especially if you're a stay at home mom or even just being a mom. Of course at the end you love your son/daughter to death.

Rubysarmiento

Asked by Rubysarmiento at 5:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I support your desire to give women a voice but I've been voicing my opinion about everything since the 50's! I taught my dd's they could as well. Good luck with this.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Can you give an example of what you are looking for? I generally say what I'm thinking if doing so will be constructive and not vindictive.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:33 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• For example, some women feel the need to be ashamed of saying some things that aren't socially accepted. I'm stuck on this because I say pretty much everything that is on my mind. Therefore I'm just asking if they're things in a relationship, about kids, or about girl friends that we tend not to say out of embarrassment or not having someone who understand the situation they're in. Sort of like a guilty pleasure no one mentions.
    Rubysarmiento

Comment by Rubysarmiento (original poster) at 6:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2013