Summer Vacation

Where are you going this summer? Well me we were going to go on a cruise but we re-scheduled it so now we might just go to the beach instead or Key West.Fl how about you?

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 23, 2013 in Travel

• we are going to rent a beach house in Gal. next year we are going to London =) im so excited!!!!
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• My daughter really wants to go camping. We may try to figure something out, even if we just set up her tent and sleeping bag and rough it in my aunt's backyard for starters.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• We're lake people so we'll probably be there a lot. We just bought a pop up and I'm so excited lol.. fancy camping :)
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 10:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• We're going to Hawaii. Then later in the summer, we're thinking about going to Northern Nevada and checking out the black opal mines.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Money's tight this year. We'll be sticking close to home.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:16 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• We will go to the beach and camping.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Going to Montana to visit family. Probably to Houston to visit friends and we have some family coming to visit us as well.

I know a lot of people that used to go camping at the beach. Where do you live, OP (state)?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• I hear there are some good beach camping areas in the Keys. One of my friends camped there for a week and had a great time.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:16 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:18 AM on Apr. 24, 2013

• We are going to Garden City, SC for a week then a week and multiple weekends at Emerald Isle, NC (my in laws have a house there). We are also going on a couple long weekend camping trips.

Answer by missanc at 5:59 AM on Apr. 24, 2013